Aim & Scope
The International Journal of Artificial Intelligence (IJAI) is a peer-reviewed online journal and is published in Bi-Monthly i.e. six times in a year.
IJAI journal is reviewed, abstracted and indexed by the SCOPUS (Elsevier Bibliographic),world artificial intelligence research council [WAIRC].
Articles from researches, innovative works, academic projects & industrial developments are focused
to contribute in IJAI journal for publishing globally.
IJAI journals and books are made freely and permanently available online immediately upon publication.
- Neural networks
- Fuzzy logic
- Biological evolution algorithms
- Reasoning and evolution
- Intelligence applications
- Computer vision and speech understanding
- Multimedia and cognitive informatics
- Data mining and machine learning tools
- Heuristic and AI planning strategies and tools
- Computational theories of learning
- Technology and computing
- Intelligent system architectures
- Knowledge representation
- Natural language processing
- Multiagent systems
Call For Papers
Paper Submission(Full Paper) :
Before 10th June, 2019
Notification of Acceptance:
11th June, 2019
Final Registration :
Note: IJAI Publishes high quality papers,fabricated articles are discarded with plagiarism validation internally.
Paper with FIFO(First In First Out Process) are proceed to peer review process.
If the articles are submit after the final deadline, the articles may be included in a subsequent volume.